The N-395 is a portable pulse oximeter intended for use as a continuous non-invasive monitor of functional oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin (SpO2) and pulse rate. It is intended for adult, pediatric, and neonatal patients. The N-395 is designed for hospitals, outpatient centers, intra-hospital transport, and home care. Hospital use typically covers such areas as general care floors, operating rooms, special procedure areas, intensive and critical care areas, surgicenters, sub-acute centers, special nursing facilities, sleep labs, and more.
SpO2: 1 - 100%
Pulse Rate: 20 to 250 beats per minute (bmp)
- Saturation (%SpO2)+-1SD)
- Without Motion
Adults: 70 - 100% +-2digits
Neonates: 70 - 100%+-3digits
- With Motion
Adults & Neonates: 70-100%+-3digits
- Without Motion
- Pulse Rate
- Without Motion: 20-250+-3digits
- With Motion: Normal physiologic range (e.g., 55-125bpm)+-5digits
Other Product Features
- Simple, intuitive operation and easy-to-see display.
- Compatible with the complete family of OxiMax Pulse Oximetry Sensors .
- Ideal for any clinical environment—monitors neonates through adults.
- Convenient selection of adult or neonate alarm limits, and user-configurable power-on settings.
- Works with the Oxinet III Central Station and Paging System to provide an easy-to-use, cost-effective monitoring solution for the General Care Floor.
- Compatible with Nellcor's Score Analysis Software for overnight oximetry studies.
- User-selectable fast-averaging mode (2-3 seconds) to more precisely track rapidly changing saturations.
- On-screen viewing of 48 hours of SpO 2 and pulse rate trends taken at 4-second intervals; printing capability.
- Variable pitch beep tone enables clinicians to hear changes in SpO 2 .
- Interfaces with certain multiparameter monitors; real-time patient information and true physiologic waveforms are displayed on host system.
- Nellcor N-395 Head Unit
- Pre-Amp Cable
- DS-100 Finger Probe
- Power Cord
- JCAHO Complient Paperwork
- Six Month No-Hassle Warranty