Medfusion® 3500 Syringe Pump - Refurbished
For more than 15 years, the Medfusion's syringe pump platform provides accuracy and efficiency on the delivery of medication in critical care and the operating room. Special motors inside the pump move the syringe piston without pulsation allowing liquids to be delivered effectively, with efficiency being the essential design value of this syringe pump for the delivery in medication from a variety of syringe sizes (1 mL to 60 mL) for acute care settings.
- PharmGuard® Toolbox Medication Safety Software helps reduce pump programming errors by encouraging the use of drug libraries with hard and soft limits.
- Smiths Medical's multidisciplinary implementation team supports facilities around the globe to successfully install and maintain their Medfusion® infusion systems.
- Onsite and online clinical training for nursing and pharmacy.
- Technical and clinical expertise for customized implementation into your facility.
Delivers precise infusion volumes to +/2% accuracy, with delivery rates as low as 0.01 mL/hr and up to 1130 mL/hr.
- Ability to configure care area profiles and drug protocols throughout the hospital.
- Hard and soft limits set by your Pharmacist, for each drug and profile, protect against medication errors regardless of your patient’s size or where in the hospital they are receiving care.
- FlowSentry™ monitor provides pressure sensing technology for earlier clinical intervention.
- Automatically detects various syringe types and sizes, from 1mL to 60mL. A compatible syringe list can be updated to current syringe models from major manufacturers.
- Horizontal design helps protect the entire syringe barrel and allows single-handed loading of the syringe.
- The large screen features TALLman lettering that displays the full drug name to differentiate look-alike, sound-alike drug names and concentrations.
In the administration of fluids requiring precisely controlled infusion rates including:
- Blood or blood products
- Enteral Solutions
- Other Therapeutic fluids.
By the following delivery routes:
By the following delivery modes:
- Body weight
In the following applications:
- Critical Care