AffloVest 8300 Vest System - Refurbished
- TD Afflovest-Reb
- In Stock
- 30.00 LBS
- Free Shipping
AffloVest is the lightest, first truly portable High Frequency Chest Wall Oscillation (HFCWO) vest, now available in the U.S. Approved for Medicare and private health insurance reimbursement, AffloVest provides treatment of respiratory diseases like Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), Cystic Fibrosis, Chronic Bronchitis, and similar related ailments.
Unlike other HFCWO vests, the AffloVest features built-in oscillating compressor modules that allow for freedom of movement to travel, go for a walk in the park, move around the house, or relax in front of the television.
The AffloVest is a physician prescribed oscillation treatment device. Respiratory patients should consult their physician to determine how AffloVest can help.
* Yellow striped vest is an older style. Current style comes in a black striped vest.
Included with Purchase:
- AC Power Supply
- AC Battery Charger
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery
- Handheld Controller
- Carrying Case
- XXS: 18" - 23"
- XS: 23" - 29"
- S: 29" - 35"
- M: 35" - 41"
- L: 41" - 48"
- XL: 48" - 55"
- XXL: 55" - 65+"
- Remove any outerwear like a sweater, etc and stand straight with arms at the side.
- You should not inhale, but be in a natural state.
- Using a sewing tape, take the chest/bust measurement under the arms and across the largest part of the chest
- Measure around the largest part of the abdomen
- Pull the measuring tape around without stretching or tightening the tape, a relaxed measurement
- Use the larger of these two measurements to determine the size
- Please Note: Fit & sizing vary from person to person. Using the front adjustment straps, the AffloVest should fit very snugly on the chest, but not limit the patient's ability to take in a full, deep breath. If needed, adjust the shoulder snaps to place the front upper AffloVest oscillation motors on the upper chest just below the collar bone,
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Afflo best 8300 refurbished
Excellent service - the vest is amazing - easy to use and the auto program works great My doctor recommended chest PT which we tried at home because of the pandemic but the vest does so much more than any human could do and for a sustained period which is really helping me clear mucus and my oxygen saturation numbers have greatly recovered - I’m so glad the company offered a refurbished model at a reasonable cost otherwise I would likely not have been able to afford it